Mask Flexfit Face Mask with Cupron
- Free Domestic Shipping on Orders Over $50*
A Powerful, Reusable Face Mask
This revolutionary design is knit in Osage, Iowa using powerful Cupron fibers. Cupron is a copper-based antimicrobial technology that is embedded in garments. The technology's unique properties provide anti-odor and anti-bacterial benefits to the embedded fabric. Unlike topically applied solutions, the Cupron technology does not wash off or rub off. Cupron enhanced fabrics kill bacteria, fungus and microbes on the mask that cause odor. In addition to the Cupron technology the stretchy, lightweight design of the C156n FlexFit Mask helps eliminate the discomfort behind your ears by slipping over your head instead of behind your ears. Our FlexFit Tech is a seamless 3D Form Fitting construction that allows for a comfortable wearing experience.
- Powerful Antimicrobial Technology – Cupron provides a patented antimicrobial technology that does not wash or rub off.
- Reusable and Washable
- Flex Fit Tech – Seamless 3D Form Fitting construction allows for a comfortable wearing experience.
- Save Your Ears – Stretchy lightweight design helps eliminate the discomfort behind your ears by slipping over your head instead of behind your ears.
- Material Content - 55% Cotton, 30% Cupron Nylon, 13% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Please note: We will not accept returns for masks that have been opened. Please contact Customer Service with any questions on your purchase at 800-247-1815 x. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.