Hiking socks for
the family trek-star
You can’t commit to hiking without the perfect pair of socks. Below, we’ve selected our most durable and tough-on-the-terrain socks for your family hiker. Constructed with premium fibers and extra cushioning, they’re guaranteed to perform all year long.
Hike Tanawha Medium Weight Crew
Soft Merino wool fiber keep you itch-free while drawing moisture away from your skin. This medium weight sock will give you the perfect cushion on your next quest.
- Womens fit
- Breathable Mesh
- Stay Up Power
- Comfort Toe Seam
- Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel/Toe
- Shock Absorption
- 46% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 7% Polyester, 2% Spandex
Hike Norsk Heavyweight Crew
- Memory-knit construction keeps shape, wash after wash
- Classic ragg wool adds thermostatic insulation
- Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
- 80% wool, 19% nylon, 1% spandex
Classic ragg wool has been keeping hikers warm and comfortable for centuries. Our technical know-how adds performance and durability while retaining that classic ragg look.
Hike Matterhorn Lightweight Crew
Style # 2205
Slip into superior softness and elevated performance with the revolutionary merino-silk blend on your next trek up the mountain.
- Mesh venting
- 44% nylon, 35% Merino wool, 13% silk, 6% polyester, 2% spandex