The answer to you muck boot woes, the BootPro sock delivers performance in all the right places. A medium weight but supportive and comfy construction mean that you can stay light on your feet while keeping your feet dry and cushioned. Cupron knit into the footbed fights odors from long days in the forest, and the durable over-the-calf fit ensures you won't be fighting blisters or hot spots as you roll into camp. The BootPro is the missing piece in your kit for the upcoming season.
- Cupron kills odor causing bacteria and fungus on the sock
- Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Spandex compression arch holds sock in place and adds support
- Wick Dry moisture management to keep feet dry and comfortable
- 77% polypropylene, 15% nylon, 5% Cupron nylon, 2% spandex, 1% polyester